Exclusive content and utilities to help you crush retail.
Don't miss out on key updates from your retailers! Stay in the loop via our weekly newsletter 👇
SupplyPike Fast Pitch: Winning Back Retailer Deductions
Stop deductions from decimating your cash flow. Join Allie and Stacy for a 30-minute demo for a breakdown of all retailers available in SupplyPike’s Deduction solution.
11:00 AM - 11:30 AM
EDI for Retail Supply Chains Cheat Sheet
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) is a common language of documents in the supply chain industry to facilitate clear and secure communication between supplier and buyer.
A myriad of codes are used between supply chain functions like Transportation, Logistics, Manufacturing, and Finance.
Download this Retail Supplier EDI Cheat Sheet to have all the industry-specific EDI codes at your fingertips. 🧠
- An in-depth explanation of the most prevalent EDI document types for retail suppliers
- 200+ Retail and supply chain EDI codes and their meaning
- Save time by never googling another EDI code by downloading this eBook
Walmart's Shipping and Routing Transportation Guide Cheat Sheet
Ship point creation, shipment maintenance, and transportation details are some of the easiest details to get tripped up on as a new Walmart supplier. Download this cheat sheet to keep all of the following at your fingertips:
- Ship Point Creation - Learn the basics of getting started as a supplier with this essential step!
- Tracking Shipments - Stay alert and aware of your shipments' progress towards the DC.
- Load Types - We've compiled a list of the most common load types at Walmart.
- Shipping and Transportation Best Practices - Stay aware of what Walmart recommends as supplier best practices to remain compliant!
Common SQEP Defects at Walmart
Need help staying compliant with SQEP's regulations? Save this resource to your desktop to quickly reference what these defects are, how to avoid them, and how to dispute invalid fines!
Walmart's Supplier Quality Excellence Program (SQEP) has left some suppliers behind with its detailed rules and rigorous standards. Key to best-in-class SQEP performance is a thorough knowledge of the defects and sub-defects that Walmart charges its suppliers for when they fall out of compliance. Here, you'll be able to see a list of the 23 most common SQEP defects, what all they entail, how to avoid them, and how to dispute invalid fines.
- SQEP and Its Defects - Get a primer/refresher on Walmart's Supplier Quality Excellence Program
- A List of the Most Common SQEP Defects - We've researched which SQEP defects are the most common and costly for Walmart suppliers
- Benchmarking Your SQEP Defects - See how your Walmart business performs relative to the middle of the pack
Walmart Item Setup Cheat Sheet
🗺️ Need a guide when navigating Retail Link's Item Setup and Maintenance app, Item 360? Save this Cheat Sheet to your desktop or print it out for quick reference when setting up your Walmart Items.
Get the collection of some of the most helpful resources for suppliers when setting up new items at Walmart. Below are the four main topics covered in SupplierWiki's Item Setup Cheat Sheet. Download this reference guide for the details about Walmart's Item setup and maintenance.
- GDSN Setup - Understand the building blocks of item setup from ID types to key terms.
- Item Management Tools - Know what functions are built into Item 360 or other Retail Link Apps
- Common Supplier Errors - We've complied the most mentioned errors with item setup and how to combat them
- Additional Resources - Find the most updated Walmart help docs for item setup; all linked in one place
Common Target Compliance Fines
Struggling to stay compliant with Target?
Benchmark your Target compliance with this resource exploring the most common pitfalls for suppliers!
- Get an exhaustive list of compliance fine defects and dispute documentation
- Get a sense of dispute denial codes and what they signify
- Benchmark your Target business with statistics on the most common compliance violations
2023 Walmart Supplier Growth Forum Recap
On February 28th, Walmart hosted its 2023 Supplier Growth Forum in Bentonville and shared its key strategic initiatives for the year with suppliers.
Download the SupplierWiki's recap to learn more about:
- Walmart's 2024 strategy from Walmart Leaders,
- A renewed focus on Walmart Data Ventures, omnichannel initiatives,
- And 2024's Supplier of the Year Award winners!
- And much, much more!
Walmart Distribution Cheat Sheet
🗂️ Open less tabs with SupplierWiki's Walmart Distribution Cheat Sheet. We've rounded up all of Walmart's Item Types, PO Types, Channel and DC types in one spot.
Download this reference guide for the details about Walmart's Distribution Network.
Cut Through the Complexity - The Distribution Cheat Sheet explains the meaning, uses, and other details for each of Walmart terms from Item Type to Distribution Type.
Streamline Your Process - Save this Cheat Sheet to your desktop for quick reference on Walmart distribution details with Quick Links to Walmart's Retail Link Documents.
Walmart Fiscal Year End 2024 Calendar
Stay up-to-date on Walmart's happenings this fiscal year. Download your free (and printable) Walmart FYE 2024 Calendar to never forget:
- Walmart Weeks
- U.S. and international holidays
- OTIF and SQEP charge dates
Amazon Deductions Explained
The "prime" resource for understanding, avoiding and disputing Amazon Deductions. Download this ebook to successfully navigate Amazon deductions from A to Z.
If only disputing Amazon Deductions were as easy as asking Alexa. Until then, download the free guide for understanding Amazon's Deductions. 📚
- Understand how to avoid Amazon deductions.
- Walkthrough the Vendor Central dispute process step-by-step.
- Bonus: Learn about the other obstacles preventing suppliers from getting paid.
Target Deductions Explained
Missing the mark with your Target Deductions? 🎯
That's why we compiled this booklet for quick reference on the basics of disputing at Target!
- Get the answers to what the most common Target deduction codes mean
- Master the dispute process on Target's Partners Online Portal
- Learn about other barriers that may prevent suppliers from getting paid in full
SQEP Handbook, First Edition
⛏ Suppliers don't have time to dig around for new information on SQEP. That's why we've created the SQEP Handbook, 1st Edition. Check back here for an updated edition with the latest information at your fingertips.
The SQEP Handbook, 1st Edition includes information and guidance on:
- The details of SQEP Phases 1-3
- An overview of how fines are calculated and distributed
- How SQEP overlaps with other compliance programs
2022 Walmart Supplier Growth Forum Recap
Walmart recently hosted its 2022 Supplier Growth Forum in Bentonville and shared its key strategic initiatives for the year with suppliers.
Download the recap today to learn more about:
- Item swap, and how it might affect your modular assortment,
- Omnichannel expectations around content, reviews, and fulfillment strategies,
- Walmart’s renewed focus on OTIF and on-shelf availability,
- 2022's Supplier of the Year Award winners,
- And much, much more!
The Ultimate Guide to OTIF
📖 Learn about the latest changes to Walmart's OTIF compliance program, what it means for suppliers, and what you can do to manage the impact.
- Expert insight into new OTIF standards
- Understanding to help your business
- OTIF best practices
Walmart 2022 Calendar
Stop worrying about which Walmart date is what 📆 Download your free (and printable) Walmart 2022 Calendar and keep track of:
- Walmart Weeks
- U.S. and international holidays
- OTIF charge dates
Deduction Codes Explained Guide
We ran the numbers, 👀 and suppliers on average lose 20% of what they invoice Walmart to deductions.
That's why we compiled this comprehensive list of deduction codes:
- Get the answers to what deduction codes actually mean
- See what your business could be doing to prevent future fees
- Master the dispute process and put money back in your pocket